Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

May 30, 2012

Twenty One Weeks



21 Weeks. baby is as long as a banana and loves to kick!

How far along? 21 weeks, 2 days (less than halfway to go!)
Total weight gain: 16 lbs as of doctor's appointment today. 2 lbs above my personal goal, but I'm not shedding any tears over it.
Maternity clothes? Heck Yes! All regular pants and skirts have been traded in for maternity wear. Shirts are hit and miss. Some of my old stuff still fits. Love all the maternity tank tops and cami's - would wear them every day if it wasn't frowned upon in the bank lobby where I work.
Stretch marks? No. Thank you mom for that great hereditary trait!

 
Sleep: Sleeping great still, had to recently start sleeping with a pillow in between my legs to keep my back from aching.
Best moment this week: Buying the crib bedding! (and Registering) Target and Babies R Us if you are interested  ; )
Miss Anything? Maybe one day I will be able to put something BESIDES beer, but I'm sticking with that for now.
Heartburn: stupid, stupid heartburn. My arch nemesis of the moment
Food cravings: Cereal, cold drinks, sweets
Anything making you queasy or sick: The thought of missing my next meal :)
Have you started to show yet: See picture above.
Favorite thing about pregnancy so far: Feeling my sweet little girl kick and move. I'm starting to figure out her patterns. Whenever she wakes up, I always think - "Well good morning Sunshine!"
Least favorite thing about pregnancy so far: Not being able to get comfortable. Word on the street is this is going to get worse so I'm mentally preparing. Seems like right now she is either kicking my ribs or moving around my intestines to where it feels like there is alot of pressure on my lower ribs.
Belly Button in or out? In

 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Enjoying lots of pool time this summer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment