Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

June 6, 2012

Twenty Two Weeks

22 Weeks. Our sweet baby weighs one whole pound
PHYSICAL CHANGES: Had a pain in my right hand side of my ribs set in within the last week and it has NOT been a pleasure getting used to. I (and my doctors) were originally convinced it was my gallbladder and I had an ultrasound to to rule out gallstones. But to my surprise, I am healthy and no organs are getting squished. I know I should be thankful for this news, but I now I am just even more perplexed at what could be causing this intense pressure that is centrally located. Per doctors instructions, I'm trying some stronger antacids for the next week to see if that won't help. Also, Casey and I had a heart to heart last night and I'm dealing with the fact that this just may be normal pregnancy stuff that I'm going to have to grin and bear for the remaining months. Oh how lovely.

CRAVINGS: Seems like they change every week, but there is definitely a trend for sweets that seems to be quadrupling each week. In fact, chocolate is becoming more appetising to me than it ever has. And I'm not craving something simple like a Hershey's bar.. I want something crazy delicious like a brownie that has an Oreo stuffed in it and is covered in fudge. Not going to have anything like that, but I'm just saying it sounds pretty darn good. Thankfully watermelon is still a required staple and at least it has SOME nutrition.


SWEET BABY MOMENT OF THE WEEK: Felt her hiccup for the first time this week. It actually startled me - It felt so different from her normal kicking and squirming and really shook my whole belly. It was so fun though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment