Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

April 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Noah Bear !!

We can't believe it but our nephew Noah is already 4 years old! We celebrated his birthday at the beginning of March at my sister's house - a completely Dinosaur-themed party. Dinosaur games, Dinosaur masks, Dinosaur cake, you name it - my sister had a dinosaur version of it.

First let me say that my sister is my hero. Not only did she pull off the coolest dinosaur party with the neatest activities, but she did not even bat an eye when the weather was bad and she had to have the whole party INSIDE her house. I freaked out and it wasn't even my house. But she was calm,cool and collected and it was a hit!

Second, let me say how crazy it is that Noah is getting so big. The fact that he can write his own name and is already so independent just blows my mind. It is so much fun watching him and his cute little sister grow! I feel like a grandmother saying it, but it really is a blast.

Here are the pics I had from the weekend:



Noah couldn't wait to give Grandma a hug for his birthday gift

The kids at the "dino dig"

I think Noah is really looking forward to eating that cake!
Noah explaining to the bigger boys which dinosaur is a meat eater and which is a plant eater. Very important stuff

Couldn't forget Ms. Emily!


0 comments:

Post a Comment