Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

April 18, 2012

Fifteen Weeks

15 Weeks. 'Orange' you glad that we're pregnant?


Found this neat little questionnaire for this week. Gotta keep it fresh and change it up every once in a while!

How far along? 15 Weeks, 2 days .... but who's counting : )
Total weight gain/loss: 5.5 lbs. gain (duh)
Maternity clothes? Have a closet full of hand-me-downs and stuff I've purchased, but not wearing any yet, they are all too long or baggy still. Although that is not to say that I still fit in my regular clothes. I'm definitely in that "in-between" stage. Just chubby enough to feel self conscious, but not enough to be "showing". So Lovely. Really a girls dream.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great, hard. Can't get enough
Best moment this week: I think I am starting to feel the baby move. It feels like little bubbles popping, but I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the first few weeks you might not know what you are really feeling. I'm just so excited to think I am almost to that point where I'll be able to start feel him/her rumble around in there.
Miss Anything? Ice Cold Beer on a warm afternoon. Being able to run like I used to.
Heartburn: You betcha. Pineapple even gives it to me!
Food cravings: Fruits and Tomato Basil Soup
Anything making you queasy or sick: Pork, Too much sweets
Have you started to show yet: goes back and forth everyday
Gender prediction: Boy
Anything make you scared: The temperature rising this summer. No hot flashes yet, but I keep hearing horror stories that have me on the edge of my seat.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! (but maybe you should check with my husband for confirmation)
Looking forward to: Really starting to feel the baby move and to KNOW it’s the baby and not gas :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment