Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

March 7, 2012

Seven, Eight and Nine Weeks!

My how time is flying by. Disclaimer: I totally stole this chalkboard idea off of Pinterest... Just a fun way to keep up with our growing baby and my soon-to-be growing belly! As you can tell the first few weeks I was using the wrong type of chalk and it wasn't really showing up well. Got smart and changed it up for week #9. Now if we could only figure out how to get the camera to stop making a big glare on the chalkboard...

Crazy to think the baby has gone from the size of a nail head to the size of an olive in such a short time!

Week # 7 Baby Z is the size of a ..... blue berry!



8 Weeks Baby Z is the size of a Jelly Bean!
9 Weeks baby is the size of an Olive

PHYSICAL CHANGES:
Sleep is not as dominant in my life lately as it was the last couple of weeks. Read : I feel like I can actually stay awake until 10 P.M. without wanting to cry. I am sleeping harder though and having some crazy vivid dreams. I'll spare you the details - trust me. Starting to feel like I'm showing,but I think it's just wishful thinking (and extreme bloating!) Tiny mood swings may be presenting themselves but I refuse to admit it. Ok, fine. I'm having mood swings. Not to any crazy extreme, just not my usual self. Hopefully my husband and friends can still love me through these "exciting times". I'm just as scared as they are at what's around the next corner! :)

CRAVINGS:
Still no cravings as of now. Still TONS of food aversions (which change on a day to day basis) Casey is probably scared to death to offer to cook dinner. <Smart Man.> Jolly Ranchers have been a life saver to keep the nausea away and so has eating as soon as I get up in the morning. I mean, wake up, walk straight to kitchen and start shoveling down crackers. One side step and my stomach starts protesting immediatly. By the time I learn all the tricks of the first trimester - I'll almost be out of it! Looking forward to being able to look in our pantry without gagging!

So as of right now we are mostly just relaxing and enjoying this easy part of the ride. No furniture to buy or maternity clothes to have to squeeze into. All in all, we've had it good so far. Feeling super duper blessed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment