Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

October 4, 2011

Cyndi Louper was Right!

Girls DO Just want to have fun!

No really, check out these pictures from the weekend and see if what I say isn't so true  :)
All the girls, having a blast - Erica, Nichole, Natalie, and myself. Didn't realize I was a full head shorter than them until this picture - Geez.   I believe this was the second winery... but really, after the limo ride, things just started turning into a blur of fun....

Me and the birthday girl. Such a GREAT Day together!
Ohhhhhhh how I love my man. and I love to have Fun with my man

 
More of my favorite girl


Even Emily was getting into the fun spirit this weekend! Check out these smiles that she is now giving out! We went and visited my sister and her family on our way home from Austin on Sunday. So glad we did a quick drop-in trip. When we get smiles like this, it makes it ALLLL worth it!
Off to D.C. tomorrow morning - more fun pictures to come! These will involve more boys though  ; ) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment