Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

August 30, 2012

Thirty Four Weeks


Our BIG girls is as big as a Cantaloupe!
 PHYSICAL CHANGES: I know I've probably said this before, but I'm really starting to feel LARGE. Not all over, but definitely in the belly area. I can't just squat down anymore and grab things I've dropped, Putting on my shoes is pretty annoying, rolling over in bed seems like quite a chore, and I keep opening doors and hitting my belly b/c I'm not used to it poking out so far.
On a positive note: my doctor finally listened to me whine enough that she gave me a prescription to stop my heartburn and it worked like magic! Within two days, my Tums consumption had dropped significantly. I wanted to send my doctor flowers (for helping relieve my pain) but on the note I wanted to say: "WHY didn't you give this to me a long time ago - stupid head!!!"
Other than that, most things have stayed the same: Still use a heating bag a night for back relief. I try to put up my feet for at least an hour in the evening to curb the swelling, but by morning my feet are always back to normal though. Hormones fluctuate, but are staying in-line currently. Rib pain is still a constant battle. Baby is still active and kicks alot (which we LOVE) think she is working on kicking out my belly button currently - talk about a weird combo of ticklish and painful at the same time!

CRAVINGS: Watermelon, Grilled Onions & Peppers and Wine. I really haven't craved wine at all this whole pregnancy, but as I sit here and write this, I can't stop drooling over the idea of a cold glass of Pinot Grigio in my hand. MMMMM

SWEET BABY MOMENT OF THE WEEK: Our shower in Winnsboro was this past weekend !!(Pictures coming soon) and getting to be in the church parlor with all the women of the church being surrounded by pink was so fun! We were reminded over and over again how lucky we are to be the parents of this little blessing. Thank you Lord for allowing us to be able to have children and for trusting us with this one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment