Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

August 12, 2012

Thirty One Weeks



How far along? 31 Weeks, 6 days

Total weight gain: Enough to make me feel gross if I'm not wearing the perfect thing. I think sometimes even my hair makes me look fat. Appointment this Tuesday to confirm exactly how much has really been gained. My guess? 30 lbs.

Maternity clothes? All day, Every day

Stretch marks? Still happy to report the answer is No
 
Sleep: Good. It is interrupted 2-3 times a night for a restroom break or to grab some Tums (which is now a staple on the bedside table). But while I am asleep, it is good, hard sleep.
Best moment this week: As much as I am inclined to voice my pregnancy complaints, there really are tons of things to be thankful this week :Decorating the baby room, getting lots of good hand me-downs from my sister, food stored in my freezer for when baby arrives, co-workers who give me grace when I lose my mind and a husband who is incredibly sweet when I'm moody. All blessings I've received just this week! 

Miss Anything? Giving my husband a big bear hug without anything getting in our way :)
Heartburn: Every. Single. Day.

Food cravings: Watermelon, Grilled onions and peppers, Milk, strawberry sauce on ice cream
Swelling?: Yes, at night the feet must go up or my toes look like little vienna sausages. Hard to tell if this is all pregnancy related or if the August heat is playing a role...
Favorite thing about pregnancy so far: Feeling my sweet little girl kick and move. The kind smiles of strangers is pretty cool too!
Least favorite thing about pregnancy so far: Constant heartburn, the uncertainty of ever thing that is to come
Belly Button in or out? It's in an awkward stage. I think the top has started to pop out, but not the bottom. I think it's going to be inevitable that soon I'll be wearing a band aid over my belly button to try and hide it through my shirts

 
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody :(  I'm in a good mood as I write this, but if the truth be told: The last week has been hot and cold. Hormones seems to be really fluctuating these days.
Looking forward to: Getting lots of rest over the next 8 weeks until our little Elise is here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment