Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

September 5, 2012

Thirty Five Weeks


35 Weeks. Baby and Mommy are both running out of room!

How far along? 35 Weeks and 3 days  (An ETERNITY)

Total weight gain: 33 lbs (the Weight of a 3 year old hanging on me all.day.long)
Maternity clothes? Is it possible to grow out of maternity clothes?

Stretch marks?  SO SAD to report that yes, I do in fact have one stretch mark on each side of my hips. OHHHH THE HORROR!!!!
Sleep: Let me level with you: Sleep is not the greatest. Hard to get comfy, hard to stay comfy. Haven't slept through the night once since at least June. Oh to have one blissful night where I don't wake up for 8 hours.

Best moment this week: Seeing the calender turn to September. We have waited for this month for so long. This month starts the baby preparation classes and the light at the end of the tunnel is near.

Miss Anything? Being able to sleep on my stomach, feeling attractive, and running. (in that order)
Heartburn: Much better than the first 3 quarters of the pregnancy. Now that I've got that new prescription, my life has gotten a lot better! (said the girl headed to rehab)

Food cravings: The usual suspects: Watermelon, sweets and anything cold. But let's be real - I'll eat anything.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Never have really gotten back to pulled pork.  

Anything make you scared: The thought of going into labor without Casey or my mom around. If either of them get more than 2 hours away from me, I feel like I'm going to have a panic attack.

Belly Button in or out? 1/2 in, 1/2 out
Wedding rings on or off? Off. As of two days ago, I had to take off the wedding rings because they are cutting off circulation. A cool front is supposed to hit our area this weekend so I'm hoping maybe my fingers go back down and I can get them on again. Crossing my chubby little fingers on that one.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody. I'm not proud to report it, but those are the facts.
Looking forward to: THE DELIVERY! This baby can start her evacuation plan as soon as she would like as far as I'm concerned. The room is mostly ready and I'm ready to have my baby in my arms, instead of in my ribs. Can I get an AMEN?

0 comments:

Post a Comment