Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

July 12, 2012

Twenty Seven Weeks

27 Weeks. Our little sunshine tips the scale at over 2 pounds
How far along? 27 weeks, 4 days. Some books count the third trimester starting at 27 weeks and some count it at 28 weeks. I'm officially in the middle so I say that we are in the third trimester. WHOOP!!
Wait... that means this baby is going to come out soon...
Total weight gain: A lady never tells. Especially a lady who has gained 24 lbs in 27 weeks. (hypothetically speaking of course)
Maternity clothes? 100% of the time. Is it possible to outgrow maternity clothes?
Stretch marks? No. Thank you mom for that great hereditary trait!

Sleep: I need more of it - know where I can get some?

Best moment this week: Laying on the couch with Casey and "playing" with Elise through my stomach. She responds to her daddy's voice intensely - so sweet
Miss Anything? Maybe one day I will be able to put something BESIDES beer, but I'm sticking with that for now.
Heartburn: My esophagus is constantly on fire. I think we've moved past heartburn

Food cravings: Watermelon.
Anything making you queasy or sick: None whatsoever at this point
Favorite thing about pregnancy so far: The anticipation of meeting my daughter

Least favorite thing about pregnancy so far: constantly grunting when I move :)
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Our shower this weekend

0 comments:

Post a Comment