Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

July 25, 2012

Twenty Nine Weeks

Baby is 29 Weeks. Just in time for daddy's 29th birthday!
PHYSICAL CHANGES: Started waking up more frequently in the middle of the night. Sometimes to use the ladies room and sometimes because I'm in a desperate need of Tums. Either way, it's annoying, but I get back to sleep pretty quickly. Back pain has increased a little bit. Thankfully when we were visiting Bridgeport in June, Ash gave me this awesome rice bag that heats up in the microwave. I use that sucker every single day - brings sweet relief pretty much instantaneously. After all the things I could complain about-I do have one positive physical note : we are able to feel baby move pretty much anytime we want. She is so active that we are already constantly engaged with her. She hasn't taken any sharp jabs to my internal organs so that's nice too. When the family was in for our baby shower last weekend, I think everyone who wanted to got to feel her squirm around in my belly. It's so fun already sharing her with our family.

CRAVINGS: Watermelon and ice cold water have been the main cravings of the week (again). As the heat continues to increase, I'm sticking to those cold items to satisfy my appetite. I realize how healthy that must sound, but I must confess that fast food fries have been very hard to avoid lately :)

SWEET BABY MOMENT OF THE WEEK: We've graciously been given lots of little girl clothes from friends and family. After going through the loot and organizing it all- we finally got around to washing all the clothes this week. You should have seen how cute our laundry was! An entire washer full of pink clothes and they smelled OOOOOO soooo good. Got the 'Baby Magic' brand of laundry detergent. That stuff is like baby crack. When I pulled the load out of the dryer we both let out a sigh at how cute our laundry had become. Turns out if you add some cute baby clothes to laundry, that chore gets a little more fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment