Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

January 27, 2012

Missing you

This weekend will be the one year anniversary of my grandmother passing away. In some ways I can't believe it's already been that long.Or maybe it is that I don't want it to have been that long.
I think the only reason the time bothers me is because I dont want it to have been a whole year already! And if it has been an entire year why does my voice still catch when I talk about her? Why can I still feel her hands in mine? Why does it still hurt in my gut of guts?

You know that I'm a Christian so it's not that I'm thinking I'm never going to see her again. I'm just sad I have to go so long missing her. And I'm sad she's not here for some of the other life experiences I have yet to go through.

But God has been faithful and will be faithful and these wounds will heal. I'm just glad He blessed my family with someone so worth missing!

 So let's dry up these tears and do something positive with our heartbreak. If you'll join me - I'd like to do a little tribute to my grandmother, the woman who changed my life.

Thank you for being so proud of us. All of the time.



 

Thank you for being so strong all the time.
Thanksgiving 2009
Thank you for teaching us values like kindness and love
She was always so smiley with her sister Georgie. They bring out the best in one another

So sweet

Thank you for teaching us the importance of family and our heritage.
At a family reunion - she just loved them!




Thank you for being so full of life

I love this smile. She looks sooo happy
Thank you for being my best friend. I miss you and I love you always.

0 comments:

Post a Comment