Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

September 24, 2013

Google

So I realize that the internet cannot solve all our problems. but since I'm from a generation where it is a fast resource tool, I find myself using it more than referring to books. And to my sweet surprise, I realized my phone keeps a record of my recent 'search' history. Hooray! Now I have a way to chronicle all the uncertainty that I have navigated on this road called motherhood. : )
Apparently my phone only goes back 6 months, but this is the list since March. Man, I wish I could see what I searched during the first few months of Elise's life.

Kristi's internet searches in March 24th, 2013. All of these are absolutely true and hilarious
Enjoy!


  • Red spots on baby's bottom
  • fisher price toys
  • hormone crash after stop breastfeeding
  • Ear infections
  • Post-weaning blues
  • how long does baby ear infection last
  • how many ounces should a baby have in a day
  • feeding tips 
  • phone apps for parents
  • University Pediatric Association
  • kayro syrup and babies ?
  • when baby's poop texture changes
  • Little Bunny Foo-Foo Lyrics
  • how to stop co-sleeping
  • I suck at letting my baby cry-it out
  • Lollacup
  • 8 month old will not sleep
  • sleeping in your babies crib
  • ways to get your baby to sleep
  • Prayers for mothers
  • baby ear wax
  • baby sleep training
  • cry-it-out methods
  • working mothers guilt
  • my 10 month old has an attitude
  • far-sightedness in infants
  • glasses for children
  • Toddler nap guide
  • benefits of in-home child care


1 comments:

The Woodrome Family said...

My goodness, I've been absent from the blogging world and just got caught up on all things "Team Krasey"!! Elise is absolutely adorable and you seriously crack me up. . . feeling guilty now for not keeping track of more random thoughts with Kinley! ;)) Just one more guilty item to add to my list! Now that I'm back, I look forward to reading more about your sweet family and seeing Elise turn one!! :)) Love, Kaci

Post a Comment