Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

December 13, 2012

Pictures!


Here are some of my favorite pictures that we have taken of Elise lately. Every new face that she makes is so magical to us.
Elise in her Christmas Pajamas. On this particular day, we both stayed in our jammies all day and she helped me decorate the house for Christmas. Man I loved maternity leave!


I was trying to take some cute pictures of Elise under the tree. caught her yawning and think it's the cutest thing ever!


Our little Aggie. This is her asleep in her car seat while we were at a friend's house watching the Aggies BTHO Alabama. She slept through all the cheering


"Mommy, why am I in this box?"


Her 1st Thanksgiving! Just thought her little onesie was too cute


"Mommy you are so silly!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment