Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

December 21, 2011

Christmas-Zimmerman Style

The 3 Zimmerman brothers. L to R : Tim, Billy and Jeff. These bandits are the reason we all get together. It's their kids and grandkids that compose the 24 people we had gathered in Georgetown this weekend. There is usually some cousins strewn in there too which makes our count about 30 or so. This year was relatively small

The brothers and their wives sitting around and visiting. Swapping stories that probably weren't true if I had to guess

Billy had the great idea to have a Limbo contest for the kids. It was hillarious! We even had the Beach Boys playing for the IPod dock.

There was also a hoola-hoop contest. This is Kennedy and her cousin Ella trying to figure out how to hoola hoop. Precious

Casey and Jeremy strumming the guitars. The guitars always come out, I think most of the men can play so we always have a good variety of songs.

My man is just so handsome

Susie and Cindy (I think these two were in the kitchen most of the afternoon - they deserve alot of thanks!). Cindy is such a calm hostess... I should take some lessons from her

The famed tree. This was always at Casey's Nanny's house when they celebrated Christmas at her house. It is now rotated from house to house each year. Lots of sentimental value in this foil tree

Another Zimmerman family tradition - wrestling in the living room. You never know what is going to start it - a stolen chair, a playful joke... all you really DO know is at some point there will be perfectly intelligent adults scrambling on the floor like fools. Ahhhh, I love my family.

Since you probably don't have "fighting" at your family Christmas, I thought I should show you it is all in fun. Here are Kevin, Kim and Casey all laughing after a little brawl. Their red faces tell me they are getting a little too old for this horseplay  : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment