Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

July 2, 2015

I love toddler-hood.

Let me repeat: I LOVE toddler-hood, or whatever this stage is officially called by the Parenting magazines. By far my favorite stage so far. Call me crazy, but I don't mind the tantrums. I view it as an unavoidable by-product to all the awesome conversation, fun times and amazement this child brings me and her daddy.
As her vocabulary develops and personality blossoms each day, we are constantly glancing each other's way with the proudest grins. The things she absorbs are phenomenal!
And to watch the world unfold before her eyes is so awesome to watch. It's hilarious how literally she interprets everything and how much she mimics what she sees from others.
Her growing independence is bitter sweet sometimes, but its also so neat to watch.
She is so smart and VERY people-pleasing. Never meets a stranger and is friendly all of the time. Outgoing would be a good word and border line loud sometimes. She knows her manners and uses  "please" and "thank you" often. I love it when she says " thanks mom, you're the best" 
She's not a scaredy cat and has never been a fall down and cry kind of kid. Tough as nails and up for adventure. She is pretty darn funny too; I can see her being the class clown. Whenever she thinks me or Casey is upset with her, she'll do something silly to distract us and then say " are you happy? "
Yes baby, we are very happy.
She's very independent and loves the phrase " I can do it by myself". She likes to pretend she gets spooked so she can run to you with a huge grin and say 'save me! save me!'
Turning into a daddy's girl more and more everyday. Don't get me wrong - she loves her mamma, but when daddy gets home she absolutely lights up! And I'm usually not allowed to play with them once they start a game session. I'll try to join the fun and she'll say - "mom, can you go to the living room please.."
Finnnne.
But I get it, her dad is pretty awesome. I like him all to myself sometimes too.

Overall, this whole kid thing is pretty stinking fun right now. She's our buddy now, getting excited about where we go and what our plans are.
We couldn't ask for a cuter partner-in-crime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment